The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Joseph Drago, D.P.M.
- Two year medical-surgical residency certificate, Lindell Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri from 1981-1983.
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, NY, D.P.M. 1977-1981
- Tulane University, New Orleans, LA., BS., 1973-1977
- LaSalle Military Academy, Oakdale, NY. 1973
- Private practice 25 years
- Lindell Hospital, July 1971-June 1983, Extensive training in Podiatric Medicine.
- Surgery, forefoot and rearfoot, two years
- SSM DePaul Hospital
- "Emphysematous Cellulitis in the Diabetic" Journal of the American Podiatry Association, April 1981
- "Elevated Temperature in the Postoperative Patient" Journal of Foot Surgery, November 1982
- "Evaluation of Postoperative Care for Phenol Nail Procedures" JFS., September 1983
- "Fever in the Postoperative Patient": Presentation Missouri State Podiatry Society, Kansas City, Missouri, October 1982. Midwest Podiatry Conference, Chicago, Illinois 1984
- "Scintigraphic Evaluation of the Diabetic Foot" JFS., January 1984
- "Comprehensive Review of Hallux Limitus JFS. 1984
- 1982 Annual Award for Excellence in Medical Writing in The Journal of Foot Surgery, second place
- Pi Delta National Podiatry Honor society
- Cum Laude Graduate, NYCPM
- Diplomate, American Board Podiatric Surgery Member, A.P.M.A
- Past President, St. Louis Podiatric Medical Society
- Past President, Missouri Podiatric Medical Association